Dual Brush Pens
- Our Dual Brush Pens are a set of 12 classic coloured double-ended felt-tip brush markers plus a colourless blender
- They are a versatile tool for hand lettering and journaling enthusiasts, from beginner to advanced
- On one side, a flexible brush tip to achieve strokes of varying widths with ease, perfect for lettering! On the other side, a 1mm sturdy fine tip for outlines, details and writing
- Great for lettering, card making, journaling, stamping and drawing on-the-go. Take the Dual Brush Pens on your purse or backpack and create wonderful art pieces wherever inspiration hits, without the need of water, brushes or any other setup
- 12 classic vibrant colours that are easy to blend.
- Two felt tips: one flexible brush tip of varying widths and a hard/sturdy fine tip
- The set includes a 13th pen named colourless blender
- For lettering, drawing, colouring in, journaling, card making, rubber stamping and more
- Water based ink, acid free
What are Dual Brush Pens good for?
- Lettering: achieve thick and thin strokes, smooth blending and shading effects.
- Drawing, doodling and colouring in: add beautifully vibrant and blended colour to drawings and colouring books without the need for water or a brush.
- Journaling: create beautiful spreads with lettering and illustrated details, plus write dates, add details and decorated lists with the fine tip.
- Card making: do lettering on handmade cards to surprise your friends and family
- Rubber stamping and more.
What is the difference between the Dual Brush Pens and Watercolour Brush Pens?
The watercolour brush pens have real brush nylon tips that provide the same texture a regular brush would, while the dual brush pens have felt tips that allow more control over the stroke for cleaner edges and even colouring.
While you can do lettering with the watercolour brush pens, we recommend you try both to find out the one that better adjusts to your style!
How to store the Dual Brush Pens to prevent drying?
We recommend storing Dual Brush Pens horizontally to prevent the ink from drying or pooling on either tip.